.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, February 23, 2007

Up all night doing scheduled work maintenance.
Pretty much settled back into work, got all my access stuff back.
Planning another trip to Seattle this coming month and for much longer this time (almost 2 weeks!) Brad is gonna fly in for a few days as a mini-vacation.

Went out last night with Starbucks Jill and her friends Tippy and other Jill. She has been asking me out for awhile now and I would keep making up excuses...I do that. But had a great time. Bartenders took care of our drinks, and we just paid for food. Ate appetizers.

Tonight going to Carolyn Turgeon's book reading for Rain Village with Brad. Get to meet Carolyn and hopefully another online guy I talk to JD also.

Then Saturday gonna stop by Bob's place (another online guy) for Vampire movie marathon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iowa Greyhound said...

The best part of night maintenance is taking your greyhound to the office. :-)

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I like him telling me when to take a break.

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home