.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Trying to stay on top of things has made me brain dead today.
I go nuts with lists.
But I did schedule a massage spa package for myself next week.
I have had massages before but not a whole package of services, so this will be a real treat. I feel like with the hours I have worked and all the overtime I deserve it. Hot rocks body massage, body wrap, facial, manicure & pedicure. Next Weds!

My work ringtone is Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star. It was Sexy Back to be goofy my first few weeks, but it would make me jump too much in the middle of the night. Shining Star is more soothing, but still wakes me up, but then motivational too. I like to think I am a shining star :) or just keep telling myself that.

I got a call from one of the recruiters I was working with, one of the places that interviewed me right before I started my current job are still interested in me. They hired someone after I took my job but it didn't work out, so he called just to let me know for down the road. Nice to know.

I was off the on-call since Sunday morning. So I got to enjoy New Years. We did more of the same, eat and watch a lot of movies.
Yesterday we watched Who Killed the Electric Car, The Scoop, and Cars. Day before we watched Feed (excellent movie!!) Tonight I got Snake on a Plane.

For New Years we ate pepperoni roll, and snow crab legs. Yesterday we had a pork and sauerkraut casserole.





Mitch at his post watching the backyard from behind our sofa

2 Comments:

Blogger Iowa Greyhound said...

Mitch looks so watchful, but very at home.

A massage is great! Although, I once told a (foreign) girlfriend that I was taking the day off and getting a massage. They equated massage to prostitute. That was a tense ten minutes of explaining. :-)

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

yeah...just a massage...no "happy ending" :)

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home