.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, December 23, 2006

More food today.



Today was Dip Day.
Hummus - using left over veggies from the cheese fondue the night before.
7-layer dip - refried beans, salsa, sour cream, cheese, green onion, black olives and cilantro
and I made my blue cheese dip too.
leftover cookies from the day before
Picked on that all day.

Went out for a bit, picked up a roast for tomorrow. Went to a K-Mart and I got the best hat ever! Maybe Brad will post a pic later, one of those huge big fur hats that keep my ears warm. I wore it out of the store.

For such a low key Christmas, I've already gotten a lot of stuff. Lots of cards, cookies from Brad's family, sparkly nail polish and a Bootsy Collins Christmas CD from my sister, coffee we been drinking on everyday since we got it from Irene and a Wing CD from Jason that we listened to today as we went out and ran a few errands in my big fur hat.


Wing is just lovely, so cute and adorable. I might have to check out her AC/DC tribute album


Listen to Wing here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home