.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, November 27, 2006

Soon as I got home from vising family for Thanksgiving, I dove back into work and was up all night doing work.
Started at 6pm, worked all night until 8:30 am, got other stuff done too, did laundry, ran and emptied the dishwasher , put out our Christmas stuff.
At 8:30am, I wasn't tired so we went and ran errands and went grocery shopping.
Checked back into work from noon to 1ish then took a nap for 2 hours and then checked back into work for rest of night in between watching TV.
Went to bed for 2.5 hours got up at 2am and still up doing late night work and I have more late night work scheduled for tomorrow morning/tonight...whatever.
But I have things i want to do today.
I need to take Starbucks Jack out to lunch, his birthday was on Friday.
Starbucks Jill's shop opened on Friday, I want to get her some flowers, purple, cause thats the color theme of her shop.
Drop off shirts at the dry cleaners, stop by post office to mail movie, Menards to return kennel mat I got (its not big enough), I have more, written down in my daytimer, can't remember the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home