.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Feeling good.
Accomplished.

Got in some family time, and getting in time with my in-laws for Thanksgiving.

I am organizing how I do work better, keeping a daily work log to keep track of what I am doing, that's helped a lot.

Raked leaves yesterday

Called the Greyhound Rescue people, they have some boy dogs in, so Brad and I plan on stopping by Saturday to spend some time with them and see if they are a match for us.

I am on top of Christmas and birthday presents.

I was up last night for some work at 2am that got called off last minute because one of the servers was having issues. I can't go back to sleep right away after waking up, so I stayed up chatting online to 2 other work team members that I have been wanting to get to know better anyway because we will start cross-training soon between our groups soon. Then I looked out the window at 4am and saw trash blowing around our street (cause today was trash day and it was super windy last night) so I put on Brad's shoes and went out in my bathrobe collecting trash and recyclables. Only 1 car caught me. Did it again this morning before I headed out to Starbucks, but this time in real clothes.

Hung out with the gang at Starbucks for a bit, my boyfriends. On my way out saw Starbucks's Jill husband unloading stuff to her new shop so I stopped and help with the door. Her place should be ready to open day after Thanksgiving, I am really excited for her. I told her I'd call her this weekend and try to help her this weekend and/or Monday and Tuesday with tagging everything and any other last minute stuff that needs to be done.
I'll take pictures...I shoulda today but wasn't thinking.

Might go out for after work drinks tomorrow with some people I used to work with at the last place.

And have a friend visiting first weekend of December and plan on staying with her in a fancy schmancy downtown hotel that her company is putting her up at, and going out for a girls night out.

Have another late night work going on tonight at 3am, should just take me about an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home