.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Been a busy week at work.
I am already on call this weekend, after this being my first week, and I was on my own Friday.
Considering all that, it's gone fairly well. Fixed stuff, did a bridge call, worked on some requests, had a few calls from NOCs.

I was wiped out yesterday coming home, and kind of out of it today too. Just tired. Head swimming.

Brad had a doctor checkup appt this morning. Got a file system full issue so went back home for a bit and then made it out to the Long Grove Apple Festival. It was a nice day for walking around, nice people watching kind of thing but I was disappointed there weren't more apples. No apple pancakes, apple cobbler, apple dumpling, apple fritters, apple chips or even applesauce.










The part we enjoyed best was the Lab rescue dogs. We sat down on some benches right next to the Lab rescue people with some of their dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home