.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Good weekend so far.
Having fun running around, doing errands, eating.

Friday watched Grey Gardens.
A movie about Edith Bouvier Beale, first cousin of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, living with her mother in a run down house in the East Hamptons.

Last night watched Lucky Number Slevin Good crime, action movie with a great cast.

Tonight we have The Station Agent to watch. All really good movies.

Yesterday we went to drive by my new work place, so I knew where it was, and how to get there.
It's a small power station, with a parking lot for maybe 7 people, a big cellular antennae in the back. It's a place for phone switches and the machines mostly. So not many people, not one of the main buildings, with sales people. So I expect we won't do much work there, maybe just in the beginning, to show me the machines, get my hands on some books, and maybe use a room for some of the conference/bridge calls to listen in till I get the hang of it. But me and the guy I will be working with live somewhat close to each other, down the line I'll just see if he wants to come over to the house with our wireless connection and work from here, or even just hang out at a Panera and use their wi-fi. I think I will end up working mostly from home. FABULOUS!!

Just watched the Clinton interview on Fox, the followup commentary with Chris Wallace is really annoying.

4 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I love your pictures. I look at them all day.

I LOOK AT THEM WHEN I SLEEP.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I'll give you nightmares!

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi from India

3:48 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Hi from Chicago

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home