.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Went to Starbucks on my way into work yesterday.
The guy training me was up late and so not going in until later, and I don't have my access to stuff yet.
Jack, one the retired Mafiosi, told me that Obama was going to be at his house for dinner on Saturday night and asked if I knew who he was. I WANTED TO KICK HIM!!!!
He had no idea how Obama crazy I am, and just casually telling me Obama, wife and 2 daughters will be at his house for dinner. I asked him If I could crash it, (I joke around with him a lot) so I am not sure if he knew I was serious, so either today or tomorrow I gotta go find him and let him know I am serious, to see if maybe...possibly I could get in. I think its his daughters dinner really, so I might not be able to, but it is definitely worth a try!

Work was long, even though it was short. No access to anything, all listening and reading for 3 days.

So I am walking around the building a lot more. They are putting in new generators, so I like watching the construction.





and so does the other guys in my office...




At the end of the day got my new picture taking cell phone, NT access, and work email set up.
Not sure about the Informix class still.

Met up with Shishie and Richard for dinner at Cheesecake Factory in Oak Brook for dinner. It was all last minute about where and when to meet, and I didn't have internet access to help direct them from where they were. They did have trouble finding the place, and I felt so awful cause I know how I get when I don't have some concrete directions, so I got all worked up and cried in the lobby of Cheesecake factory (I'm a lady and do this very quietly and subtly so only Brad knew) Cause I just felt like I wasn't doing enough and was worried about Richard being all mad. He said hearing I cried DID make him feel better. So there ya go!

Shishie brought us 4 pounds of coffee!! We love coffee!! And I had a couple of dresses for Richard's characters he does. I have left over Pasta Da Vinci for lunch today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Obama?

How was your dinner at Cheesecake factory and did you try some cheesecake?

Michael from Victoria, BC

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Obama is Barack Obama Senator for Illinois
http://obama.senate.gov/

too full for cheesecake
but the pasta was delish!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home