.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Woke up and he was stretched across the foot of the bed.
He thrashes around when he sleeps and has the occasional "night terrors".
As I was getting dressed, he looked very uncomfortable head hanging off the bed like that.





Then he slid down further until his front paws were on the floor but he was too tired ot do anything about it, so he stood there for awhile with his head sloping down.







I picked up his front half and pushed him back up on the bed while I finished dressing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Iowa Greyhound said...

Those are some of the funniest greyhound photos I've ever seen. They must sleep so deeply!

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

He is a funny dog, very pushy demanding. Likes to wake up and play at 4am yipping, lays on me sticking his feet in my face.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger LittleRachet said...

That is too funny! Hoss lays off the side of his bed too, but it isn't 2 ft off the ground!!

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

he even lays half on half off his pillow a lot

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home