.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ate too much strawberry Kookaburra licorice.
My new favorite.
You really need to find some and try it. I heard people talking it about it last time I went to the candy store to buy some cherry sours.

Watched The Illusionist tonight, loved it. Ed Norton is always so damned cool.

Just found out yesterday I'll be going to Seattle end of this month for just a few days. I'm excited, haven't been there before, have some places I want to see, try some Seattle coffee, visit McLeod Residence, visit a few LJ people and a bunch of work people to try to cram in....and I WILL try to cram it all in.

Also excited about my mom coming for a visit (the weekend before I leave for Seattle). I want her to make me her mac & cheese, my yearly birthday cake (cherry chip!). Told my boyfriends at Starbucks about her visit and they are all excited. She comes in on a Thursday, so I thought we would go to Starbucks for our morning coffee and spend some time with the gang, and then go outlet mall shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home