.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mom was just here for a visit, left this morning.
Had a good visit, some time to talk and catch up with each other on things, do our check-ins.

Watched a lot of movies:
Quinceanera - LOVED IT
Night Listener - alright
Why We Fight - interesting

Watched Inconvenient Truth tonight and still might watch SAW III as well, not sure.

As usual been super busy with work, but kicking ass too.
I really feel like I have been on top of a lot of issues going on at work. Takes a lot of organization keeping up with it all. Thats why sometimes having trouble sleeping, wake up thinking of new questions, areas to look at, follow-up emails to send out.

Not sure where its all going in just the last few days, I think I am making a bigger deal of the issues in my mind, and maybe I need to let it go, and ride it out. Normal advice that I need to follow. But I am looking around for safety net.

Leave for Seattle Tuesday morning. Meetings with a vendor Weds & Thurs, I need to try to feel some things out while I am there.

Been busy with community stuff also. Had Gourmet club last weekend, was really nice. Dressed up a bit and bring fancy food over to someones house and eat together. Something for Brad and I to do together. Then on Tuesday had a monthly blook club meeting. Been contacting all of last years block captains to confirm them up for doing it again this year and had to seek out replacements for a few, revised neighborhood maps, and the welcome packets for new people as they move in. Its been keeping me busy, but I have been enjoying it. Getting to know some new people for me, and I always like to help out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

tell Brad thanks for the heads up on the PET wipes...I got some for Duncan over the weekend and he took to them ok....

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

just told him! :)
glad they went over

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Contrary Guy said...

More trouble at work? Uh oh.

At least you get a trip to Seattle for work. That should be cool.

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

yes more trouble, and it even got worse just as I was boarding the plane

but i think i handled it, now i am worn out and sick SICK SICK!!

but think its all gonna work out

ill email you in and tell you more

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home