.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, June 29, 2007

Yesterday was Tiff's b-day. I think Jeff and I did a good job.
People were over until 2am. She was happy.

Thinking about seeing La Scala tonight at Metro. They are supposed to play at 10 and if you go before 10:30ish you are supposed to get in free.

Tomorrow want to spend time with Brent for his birthday, see what he wants to do. Ribfest, movies....

Sunday I am gonna spend the night with Jill. Maybe spend time with her in her shop on Sunday then do dinner and hang out.

Monday her shop is closed. So just a hang out day. Then I have a 2pm doctor appt to look at the swelling I took pictures of. They said if it gets soft its seroma (a fluid pocket that is not being absorbed back into the body) and they will drain it with a needle if that is the case. Its kinda soft, I can tell there is fluid in there, but its not waterbed sloshy, just softish, and its not a lot but its been there for at least 5 days like that and hasnt absorbed. So I called and explained it all, plus I am glad they will take a look and do whatever needs to be done because I leave next weekend for almost a week to Atlanta, so need to have it taken care of now.

Look at more condos on Tues. Nervous. All the things I need to do to get my own place, all the things I dont have and need to purchase to get settled. What can I comfortably afford? What if I get a place and get fired or downsized? Shit happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home