.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Had a dr appt. yesterday and got stitches taken out and one of the two drainage tubes pulled out.
Hurt like a mofo! Oddly enough thats supposed to be good, means I am healing fast they said. Most women dont feel as much as I do....lucky bitches!!
The tube the pulled out is about 10 inches inside me, and its twice the width of the tube on the outside part of me, flattens out and has lots of holes to take in drainage stuff. It burned bad for 15 minutes but feel so much better now that it out. Weds at 4:30pm I get the last one out. They recommended I take a vicodin 1 hour before my appt. I can shower now, (just keep the one hip tube out of the water) so the steri-strips will start to loosen and fall off soon.

She showed me techniques for massage the implants to keep them moving around (back and forth) and then pushing down on them. She did hers twice a days for 15 min...I can do that.

Most of the pain I am feeling is from the tube inside me and the bruising around it. So only a little more time and I will start to feel a little more normal.

I have been very emotional and sensitive lately. I think its mostly from just not being right, ya know the tubes, the pain, not my normal body and feeling. Still a little tired from the healing and being slowed down from it all. I mean it has only been 12 days since the surgery...so actually I am doing quite kick ass.

Spent the weekend at Starbucks Jills. Slept on her sofa, had a bathroom right there and watched ETV all weekend. It was just too hot this weekend and I was slowing down, had worn myself walking too much the week before and it was catching up with me and really hurting. The rest did me good.

Determined to go see the Red Elvises at Fitzgeralds this Saturday. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Technodoll said...

I can't believe you KNOW and LIKE the Red Elvises... are you my long lost twin? LOL!

I knew the original group from way back in 1997 (Oleg, Igor, Zhenya and Avi...) and spent a lot of time with the guys, both in Santa Monica and various cities... I got them to come play in Montreal once and it was a BLAST! Zhenya made a gorgeous huge painting that hangs in my mom's livingroom wall (it takes up most of the wall actually).

Since Avi and Zhenya left, it's not the same anymore so I kinda dropped out of their scene... how funny. From A to Z. I dated both of them how sick is that. Hah.

If you see them... ask Oleg if he remembers Nicky from Montreal, he just might despite his fried brain (oh, the pot eh? LOL). Anyways I'm rambling... but I do miss the "good ol' days", God I had fun with those guys. A week in New Orleans in March 2000, that was crazy, we laughed sooo much... OMG, I feel old now! LOL

So ok, how did YOU meet them!!

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I dont know them.
Just turned onto their music recently, and love a good show. :)

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Technodoll said...

Ah well, then a good show you shall get... I've never known them to disappoint any fans :-) Do you have more of the recent stuff, or the older albums?... PS: be sure to post a fan photo, please! LOL

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

i have more recent, but now after chattin with you im gonna look for the older stuff!

ill do my best to get a pick for you!!!

XOXOXO

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home