.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Got late night work tonight, was gonna go to bed, but then got stuff on my mind. So I will just stay up until the 2am maintenance window and do the work and then go to bed. Have work Thursday night too.

Had 3 days of Pitchfork Music fest. Really great...so much so, I am questioning how much I really want to be let down by Lollapalooza. They sold BIG bottles of water with electrolytes for $1!!! At Lolla, it will be $5 or $6 at least, Pitch had healthy food options, (vegan, indian, even produce!!) at Lolla it will just be over priced stadium food. Lolla is a big open field, Pitch was too but there was still plenty of spots with trees and shade for naps. I am thinking everyone (me included) will be hot bitchy and tired, too much sun, mad at paying to much for shit, and the crowd wont be as nice and laid back they will all be irritated and annoyed. I rescheduled my flight for my family trip to a day earlier on the Sunday of Lolla, I'd rather spend an extra day with family, and I can still maybe go Fri or Sat and sell Sunday or I might sell it all.

Condo auction is this Weds, after that I think Ill either walk away with one, or pick one of my top 3.

and BTW Angus Oblong is supposed to be at this years Comicon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home