.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Upset:
I thought last night was gonna be the finale for Project Runway...there is no part 1 in a finale.
Upsetter:
Chris left and not Rami!!!!
I thought Chris's was WAY better. I loved his use of hair. It was hair just to use hair. It went with the outfits, it added to it, I loved the way the hair moved on the runway. He is so freaking creative and full of great ideas!! Yeah I love his personality and ADORE is portfolio of him in over the top fabulous drag outfits anyway. BUT HIS WAS SO WAY BETTER!!!

I wanted it to be Chris, Christian and Jillian for the top 3. I love both Chris and Christian. Jillian doesnt have as much personality as they do, she is very quiet but then comes out with these really great tailored jackets and cool collars. So now I have to wait until next week.



On Saturday I plan on movie hopping at Kerasotes Webster if anyone wants to join me in eating popcorn all day. I have got to see The Other Boleyn Girl, and plan on seeing at least 2 others, but not sure which ones. It just depends on ending and start times of other movies.


I'm ready for warm weather and summer dresses again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive Law said...

Aha!! You didn't know I got to see the final shows did ya. While I was at Fashion week I got to see that show.. there is a little suprize in store for everyone :)

Jay G. Esparza

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Someone else from fashion week told me who won
but i didnt hear about any surprise

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home