.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, April 21, 2008

Just got back from Phoenix last night.
Went to Quenchers soon as we got home for tots and Frito Pie. Met up with Brent, Jonneal, Ava, Mo and Scott, saw The Blissters, Black Umbrella Brigade and Zamora play.
Great time, great bands and great friends. Brent even saved me a cookie from the batch he made the other night.

Tonight having Brent and maybe one or two others (whoever wants) over for movies and tacos.

Picked Lula up from the boarding place (All For Doggies). She bent them all to her will. Little tiny princess. She would only let the girl I physically handed her over to touch her. Ran from everyone else. But she got better with the girl, she ran at first but then connected and wanted her to touch and hold her. She would even jump up to sit next to her.

Since she kept jumping up on the front desk and over the ledge to get out to the front door...they would put her in the office with them with 3 to 4 other dogs for a few hours and then she would be put in her own private room with a sofa and blankets. The girl would visit and hold her. They blocked off the door with a baby gate so she could still watch the people and the dogs. They gave her treats (even sent me home with a leftover box because she loved them so much)

She was happy to see me, maybe a little hesitant like she thought I might be mad at her, but then when I picked her up she clutched on and had a little happy fest in the car ride home. Gave her a bath when we got home. I have been cleaning today so I hear her little claws tip tapping up and down the hall following me. Now napping on the sofa next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home