.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I took Jesus back to PAWS this morning
I called the vet and let her know and thanked her for her help
Told PAWS about the vet and the vet contacted them to help aid with Jesus more.

I am busy with work and cleaning and straightening

Feel really bad, sad, I failed. I did better for him then when I got him. But I just couldnt take it anymore.
Cleaning up puke 5 to 8 times a day for his life, I cant do it
then there is his sometimes peeing even though I take him out all the time

I want to give my washer and dryer a break

Ordering a new area rug

Been crying since last night when I made decision but its my only choice.

its gonna be hard when I see people and they ask about him

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should consider not having a dog. Considering they are a lot of responsibility....instead of taking one in and then sending it back to the shelter because it's "too much work"

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

easy to say when you are anonymous,
not cleaning up barf and pee 5 to 8 times a day and spending $3000 in 3 months at the vet to get a dog in good health that you just got from a place that didnt say the dog was a special needs dog when that sure as hell is special needs

dont think you are superior and dont fucking judge me cunt

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home