.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 11, 2008

Been super busy with work since Thursday. Non-stop calls all weekend. To the point Im all confused today, just in a cloud, but still working

I did get a brief moment to step out Sunday to Market Days. Just long enough to get pictures, get a gay.com temp tattoo on back (its still there) and watch buff guys in Speedos play Twister. Jeff got the car for me while I sat int he car and worked and he went and got me a funnel cake that somehow managed to explode all over my car. (Which I cleaned today because when I feel like I dont have control of things, I get control back by keeping everything in order in my car and condo. I did laundry (included the bed), washed floors, rugs and the bathmat today as well as a funnel cake explosion)

Steambath guys playing twister


Bucket of cheese fries


Cutest ass!


Owner of the cutest ass, and the guys that tattoo'd me




Brent throwing at the dunk tank (got it on his 3rd try!)






Brent and I did this together while Jeff was getting the car for me. You get blindfolded and shove everything you can down your partners shirt. You had to get $ bills, and a certain number of pieces of colored paper to win stuff. We didn't win, but Brent kept a $ bill I shoved in his shirt :) It was silly fun, Brent was laughing so hard, his laugh was cracking me up.



BTW - Supposed to be the peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower tonight, step out and take a look. I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home