.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I miss Lula.

I want my little friend back.
Im still mad she is gone. Robbed, cheated of my time with her. Its not fair. We were supposed to have so much more together. So many more adventures and fun together. Going to the beach, the movies, road trips to Ohio. I have been looking at pictures of her and watching some of the videos I took of her and crying.

People say but you made her happy with the time you had together. But Im feeling mad.
ITS NOT ENOUGH!! Its not enough I made her happy the short time she was here!! Its doesnt make me feel better knowing that. Cause we were supposed to have had SO MUCH MORE!!!














.....

So then I stop crying and go watch the Farting Preacher and laugh at fart jokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home