.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

good

We went to PAWS yesterday. I had no intention of getting a dog, just filling out an app to get one, and walk around and look at dogs.

Then I saw Reese, who we renamed Jesus.
1 year old boy Chihuahua mix.

Cute bulbous head for kissing, but he is very different from Lula. He is curious, nosey, he seems to like most people instead of just one (me), brave, demanding, pushy. A little imp, that isnt scared of anything.

Brent went with us. Brent is a part of our family so Im glad he was there.



Jesus is very skinny, I need to put weight on him. He was emaciated, and due to that had digestive issues but is better now.

Yeah, I thought maybe it could be too soon, but I dont think it is. I want to have a little buddy with me at home during the day.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog and wanted to come out from lurking and say I'm so sorry about Lulu.

I volunteer at PAWS every week and love love love Reese/Jesus. I'm so glad you two found each other. He is one lucky pup :)

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I just mixed in some peanut butter so he would eat his kibble, now he is ready for his 2nd morning nap :)

I got Lula in November, she was named Lady at PAWS. I really love PAWS, every pet is so happy there

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home