.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Went to see MIA at the Aragon tonight.

I was so proud of myself (yeah I know its lame, but Im still proud) I took the bus by myself. Its been forever since I bussed it, I usually drive. So it was a little overwhelming at first cause Im not sure what Im doing. On the way there, there were 2 fluffy chickens on the bus. One black and one white. They were really pretty. I EVEN TRANSFERRED!! :)

When I got to my final destination I was thinking about getting a bite at Crew, but not sure I had enough time. As I was walking in Chloe of Chloetam.com walked by me and remembered me from another show I went to by myself (La Scala at Darkroom). I only spent time with her there, but I am really crazy about her. She was with her little brother. So I hung out with them. They are both so upbeat and fun, her brother was dancing with everyone.

We pushed our way up close to the front. It was super hot, I NEVER SWEAT!! (ok hardly ever) but it was just dripping off me, so I pulled up my shirt and tied it around my boobs. The crowd started getting more and more crowded and people pushing. One girl was just laying on me. I hate that shot, I mean just cause people are pushin on me I am not rag dolling it and shoving people in front of me. I was standing my own ground and laying back on the people pushing me, but they just wouldnt let up so I moved back more towards the middle. It seemed like she took forever getting out on stage. Everyone was tired and hot, but we still got into it and danced. She got a lot of girls form the audience on stage with her, it was so full I thought they were gonna start falling off the stage.

Good show, really tired after that from dancing and sweating so much. Stopped in a t Crew for a poma tini and a quesadilla with corn and red peppers before I took my 2 buses home. Was thinking about going out more, but too tired. Wanted to go home, wash everything, shower and go to bed. Driving to Columbus in the morning.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home