.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Up too late with work.
Then find out last minute that there is maintenance for me to take part in during the late night maintenance.

So im sitting waiting for sun to replace a nic card and watching Rambling Rose. Been forever since I seen this movie, its a good one.

Dropping off Geeta at PetSmart for a bath, then have to go into the office since boss is in town for meetings.

Overly sensitive yesterday (which is now overrunning into today), worrying about work stuff, gray gross cold day. Didnt get my newspaper and its the worst not to get on a Monday or Tuesday when the soduko is a little easier to do. Had to go to 3 places just to get a paper, the other places were sold out. Everybody out today seemed grumpy.

Today after I drop off Geeta, before I go to the office, I am buying myself the new Santogold album released today, and the new Augusten Burroughs book also released today. A Wolf At The Table a book about his dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home