.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Work has been busy, which had a hand in me getting sick and losing my voice for a bit...That and the majorly fluctuating weather...

Just a bad sinus infection, Im still getting over it and now woke up with my left eye swollen and gross. EW!! and that irratating cough starting up I get after I get any cold that seems to take months to get rid of. I get grumpy having to cough so much.

I slept all day Saturday so we could go out that night and see the Smoking Popes at Metro with Tracy and Missy. Great show, go to go back stage and sound room and all that!

Went to Blues Fest Sunday night (too sick on Friday to go see Koko Taylor on Fri) to see BB King with Brent and Jeff.

A friend I worked with in Columbus (he now lives in Texas) is in town for work and brought his wife with him. We are having dinner with them tonight and then later this week they are staying with us for a few days and we all go to the airport on Saturday. Them to go home and us to go on my family trip to Florida! Im so excited. Think about it everyday. Beach and swimming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home