.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Forgot to post pics from last weekend at the dog beach!!

Took Brent and Jeff's boys with us. Brent and the boys splashed around in the water. Lots of happy dogs running around.

I waded out in the water and Lula came in after me, got her to swim some too, except everytime she would catch up to me she would try to climb me and scratch the crap outta my legs.

I did get her in a little dog playgroup and she came out of her shell in a big way and then started chasing and barking at all the big dogs that went by, even scared a few of em!!


Friday night Jeff and I saw La Scala and Firewater at Empty Bottle with Jeffany (Jeff & Tiffany). Had 4 voicemails from Brent on the way home about cops in armor and big guns all over Fullerton and emptying some building next to him one person at a time. So we did a drive by to see how it was, still half the street blocked, cops and people all standing around. Brent gave me updates by voicemail as he watched from his window with cops shining their flashlights in at him.

Today is the local farmers market. Meeting up with some people there. Then the free Flobots show at Subteranean tonight, and then follow up with ten cent wings at Estelle's.


Pics from dog beach:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home