.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yesterday I was emotionally wiped out. I am so numb now from talking about it and talking to people about Lula.

I saw some neighbors yesterday who at first thought Jesus was Lula and then go "Oh thats not Lula". I then say. "This is Jesus" and then they play and say Hi to Jesus, and then I go on to explain very monotone "You wont be seeing Lula anymore she died" with I feel a very blank dead look in my eye. Like yeah uh-huh my dog died. And then they look uncomfortable, say the thing you are supposed to say "oh im so sorry" looking a little confused about my bluntness about the whole thing (which I usually am anyway) on top of my monotone matter of factness. Im really tired.

I love Jesus and his name. Its perfect for him. Jesus will heal my pain. I have the love of Jesus in my heart. WWJD I found Jesus. It all has a new meaning, and for once I can feel ok with those statements.

Jesus has very sick poop. Its like a yellowish paste, and he swirls it real pretty like a soft serve ice cream cone. I discussed that with an uncomfortable neighbor too.

I can make some people uncomfortable but most people just "Oh Sheri" me, especially the ones I like best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home