.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 04, 2008

I am really grumpy and guilty right now.
Its about Jesus...the dog.

I take him out every 2 to 3 hours.
He peed on my rug this morning anyway.
The amount of times that occurs...is nothing.
My main problem is his puking.

He barfs up water, or water and kibble sometimes up to 10 times a day.
I am tired of scrubbing the carpet, cleaning floors and washing rugs.
I know he cant help it and thats why I feel guilty, cause it makes me so mad sometimes.
No bile comes up, and it doesnt seem too stressful on him when he does it. I mentioned it to the vet last week, and will tell her more this week (weds). I thought maybe it was his dog food, but no, he is just a barfer, which means more tests.

He is an expensive dog:

The enzymes to help him digest, weekly vitamin b shots for a little while, all the blood tests we have done and will have to do monthly for awhile, pee/poop tests and then I have the amount of cleaner, papertowels and detergent he makes me go through!!!

and he has barfed on me....twice now

Yes, Im an obsessive cleaner anyway but I dont need anyone giving me MORE TO CLEAN!!

Im grumpy, tired, frustrated and then feeling guilty about being mad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home