.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Went to see Gogol Bordello with Brent on Friday at Metro. I really hate Wrigleyville and all the people there. Gogol was good, I like the music. We had a good spot close to the stage but when the music started it was scary, hard pushing and shoving and I was worried about the welfare of my toes with everyone jumping up and down around me. So we moved further back and then eventually upstairs so I could see them better.

Last night we met up with Tracy to see Matt and his brothers (Smoking Popes) open for Flogging Molly at Congress Theater. Liked the venue. Had a great spot on the side of the stage for people watching. 2 drunk guys were entertaining. One guy was really creepy, latching onto every nearby girl and grabbing them. A couple of times I thought he might throw up on one of them. Stumbling around like he might fall over. Another guy was big and happy and dancing all over the place. People were giving him dirty looks for bumping into them and he would latch onto girls too but not as bad as the other guy. He would mostly just dance with them and ease into a little touchy feeling rather then lunging. By the end of the night he was talking to me and Brent too. We did a lot of smile and nod, but he was nice.

Brent and I are so WAY cool, everytime a guy on stage would motion in our direction we were all like haha that girl thinks he is looking at her but it is so me. :P We like to pretend. Whatever. I also like making up dialog for people I am watching.

Lost my drivers license at some point yesterday. :( Have to go to DMV sometime this week and replace it.

Jeff is in Ohio this weekend spending time with his boys so I been going out and watching movies. Watching Latin Boys Go To Hell right now. Then might go see Swing Vote and X-Files. I like to see at least 2 movies if I go to a theater and just buy one ticket. Saw Mummy and Hellboy yesterday.

I take Jesus out every 2 to 3 hours on average so I am really getting to know a lot of people in my neighborhood from being outside so much.

I made a cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home