.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy week.
Went to Las Vegas Thursday - Sunday with Jeff. We stayed at Bellagio! He still has to upload pics, so Ill just post pics later. Wax museum was fun, NYNY rollercoaster (he doesnt like them or heights and rode it with me!!), saw an awesome Cirque De Soliel show Love (all Beatles music) eyes wide and mouth agape the whole time, (skating, bungees, trampolines all sorts of crazy shit!), didnt lose too much money (mostly played penny and nickel slots)

Then on Monday went to a super great show with Brent and Jeff at Bottom Lounge. Stereo Total, Leslie & the Lys, and Pure Magical Love (local band)

Pure Magical Love was AWESOME!!! Girls dancing around in panties and electrical tape, acting out a whole story and then killing a guy at the end. (and local!!)

Leslie & the Lys so much fun, I like her raps. She had a few fans that dressed like her. One girl was super intense and was so honored she was given the tiger shoulder pad to fix the fringe on...she took her job very seriously...I could just see it all over her face.

I LOVE Stereo Total. Fun, happy music...and featured in the latest Dell commercial. I like to try to sing along even though I dont know french or german, I know some of the choruses. I got pulled up on stage to sing and dance along to L'amour A Trois!! I felt so bad I didnt know more lyrics to it!! But I had the chorus. I froze when she asked me up but luckily Brent started pushing my ass up there and I just stared and focused on her the whole time as we sang (and I tried to keep up) No pictures of that, cause I had the camera, but I got some pics with her after the show.

GREAT GREAT SHOW!!


My building brought in contractors to fix a bunch of stuff and its been awesome for me. Got my tub leveled, bathroom painted the most beautiful glossy blue (I smile as I look in everytime I walk by...I really love blues), put in a trap that was missing attached to the tub, and they are coming back Monday to caulk and grout the bathroom tiles, then sometime fix some water damage and a tuckpointing issue over my front windows.


Jeff is in Ohio this weekend, so I am holing up. Got 5 movies from Blockbuster, a bunch of crosswords, the latest issue of Time Out magazine to go through, and a beautiful blue bathroom. I have been hiding in my bedroom, eating, tv, movies everything all in bed. Its been very luxurious! Bought some pound cake to toast and some cook and serve chocolate pudding to put on it.

Im going to stay in bed ALL WEEKEND!


Pure Magical Love








Leslie & the Lys










Stereo Total









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home