.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, December 13, 2002

Had lunch with Brad and some people he works with.
Sue, Dan and Polly.
Tomorrow is Polly's birthday.
We went to the Flat Top Grill on Washington.
It was my first time, but they had been there before.
I liked a lot!
Similiar to Mongolian Barbeque but they grill the meat seperately from the rest of the stuff since the meat takes longer to cook than mushrooms would.
At Mongolian...I had too many "char-bits" in my food or leftovers of someones elses mixed in! :(

At Flat Top, they can add bread, shrimp, make it into a soup, make it into a salad all sorts of stuff.

It was nice seeing some of the people Brad works with, I hadn't seen them in awhile.

Now I am full, and tired.....ready to go home and be useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home