.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, February 13, 2003

I feel better now.
I can go have my coffee.
Now that I know Nicole Sullivan from Mad TV is the voice of Joan in Clone High.
That was bugging the crap outta me.
I recognized the voice but couldn't place it.

I keep getting flashes of that I dont have thyroid cancer and I am just playing a really sick joke on everyone for attention.

I dreamt Goliath was an irish setter. Same red color he is now, but with longer wavy dangly fur. Looked pretty.
In the dream I watched him shovel poop into his mouth with his paws.
When I yelled at him, he stopped for a moment, looked up at me with his mouth full of poop, and poop covered face...poop hanging off the long fur around his mouth. And then went back to eating in a frenzied state.

Time for coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home