.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, April 04, 2003

Had a great day.
Picked Sunny up from O'Hare.
Plane was running late, so we just had enough time for a hamburger at Tony's Snack Shop on the Chicago stop from the blue line.
Excellent burger!
I love a small place like that with just one grill and one guy running the place!

Then grabbed a cab to Elizabeth Arden Red Door on Michigan.
I had never been there before, so floundered a bit.
They have a changing room, and gave us robes and slippers.
The robes were so comfortable and over-sized.
Put our stuff in lockers.
Sunny got a facial while I got a hot rock massage.
We both loved it, and thought it was over too fast.
And I couldnt have taken the rocks a little hotter, but it was still great, and very relaxing.
I was so comfy in my robe, when they said I could change for our pedicure I decided to stay in my robe and panties instead.
Sipping my water.
Flip flop flip flop.
A sexy older russian woman named Aysa did my pedicure.
She had the most gorgeous eyes, and super long lashes.
I loved her.
She even hugged me afterward walking me back to the "relaxation room".
I gotta go back and have her do my nails next time! :)

Everyone there was super nice, no snottiness at all.
They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed.
We hated to leave.....

Met Brad up at Union Station to go home.
He left early and went home with us.
We had pizza delivered for dinner and watched Ghost Ship and Red Dragon.
I made an eclair cake for tomorrow night.

Tomorrow Goli has a vet appt at 10:30 to get his stitches taken out.

Then we will swing back by home and pick up my sister and take her to Granny's for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home