.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, April 26, 2003

I have been super tired lately.
So I went to bed extra early like an old fart last night.
It felt good.

I went to Pilsen and hung out with Josi.
She's the sweet chick that crocheted Goli the blanky, and also sent us a scarf and doily.
I met her husband Bob and roommate Nicki too.
Had lunch at Nuevo Leon. She had the chicken mole and I had the asada de puerco, and of course we saved room to have flan for dessert!

I am gonna have her make an afghan for me to buy from her. I never seen this before, but one afghan she had, had a foot pocket! A COZY FOR FEET!! I'm always asking Brad to tuck in my feet for me. I can't believe how fast she can whip those things together.
She is really sweet and talkative, which is cool, since I was on the laid back side, and just wanting to enjoy company.

Now Im home for a bit, putting together an Asian salad and going out to James's house to hang out with him and Gonzo & Jessica. Brad isn't going with me, he is coming down with a bad cold and has a paper to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home