.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I stayed home today.
Got up in the middle of the night to let out the dog.
Then got up at 6am to get Brad up and to let dog out again and give him his pills and food.
He ate 1/4 can on his own...well with me hand feeding it to him. But thats still really good. So when he stopped, I left him alone.
Then we went back up and back to bed until 10.
Let him out, fed him again, ate another 1/4 can.

Went out got more dog food from the vet, and grocery store.
And got stuff to make him a broth for his food to make it more edible.
I got ham hocks, some meat, parsley, onions and garlic.
It's stewing now. The butcher asked me if my vet told me I was crazy. "No."
She said it in a way like she was letting me in on a secret, something obvious that I had overlooked.
Like when you tuck the entire back of your dress into your pantyhose.

Watching American Idol in the background now.
KIMBERLY KICKED ASS!!!
Just got out of the shower, got my hair up in a towel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home