.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, May 19, 2003

Still arguing with the Dr's office.
His secretary called this morning to say to tell me to get blood work done.
I will get blood work done tomorrow at my general Dr's office.

She told me to get the blood work done, wait on the results, and then see what we need to do.

I am not satisfied with this and have demanded he call me and speak to me for more than 2 minutes today explaining what was supposed to be happening, what will be done, and I want a time frame of everything.

I told them I am not gonna wait around on blood work, reschedule everything for I dont know how far out, I am ready to get back on the medication NOW, and I am not waiting.

She then exasperatingly told me she will have him call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home