.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I think Brad is on to something....I need to stop giving Goli treats everytime he goes to the bathroom outside.
I think he just gets me up, not because he has to go outside but because he wants a treat.
I am a such a sucker.

Yucky day yesterday and today...but feeling hopeful again at this moment.
My general Dr's office called me first thing this morning.
I LOVE THEM!!
They always make me feel so much better.
They reassure me with me even asking.
GOD I LOVE THAT!!

She told me not to push myself like I did on Tues, normally pushing yourself is a good thing but in my case it isn't. She said I have no thyroid and my calcium levels have totally collapsed along with it, which would explain the muscles cramping and not wanting to work.
She said to listen to my body, eat healthy, rest up, lay around if I want to....YAY!!!
And told me to take 1200mg of calcium with vitamin D twice a day and maybe even some tums in between for a few weeks until I feel better.

She knew all my symptoms without me telling her, described it perfectly.
Told me it will just take awhile to get both things built back up in my system, and this is totally normal.
I love having my expectations managed like this.

So I will sit 3 times on my way to the train station if I feel like it instead of pushing myself to go to only 1. I am seriously looking forward to crashing and staying home all weekend in my pj's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home