.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Took the day off work and went to Six Flags to sweat my ass off.
I had the day scheduled off, but wasn't sure if we were gonna go or not, depending on how the dog was doing.
He has gotten better each day this week.
Today he even ate all of his meals, by himself, without us forcing him!!
He still isnt as good as when we left for vacation...but much better.

Had breakfast at White Castle.
I hadn't been to Six Flags before. I think we like Cedar Point in Ohio better.
I think they had more rides. However BIG BONUS POINTS FOR SIX FLAGS for having air conditioned bathrooms!! I had my first taste of Dippin' Dots. Brad & I split a small chocolate. It was good.

It was very humid. More crowded that I thought it would be. So we didn't get to ride all the rollercoasters, but still rode some. I just didnt feel like standing in line for over an hour in the heat with no shade. I get over heated and have to take breaks, go in and get a drink. I am built for comfort, not for speed.

We did good, we were there for 6-7 hours.
Listened to the news on the car radio on the way home to hear about the blackouts.
I couldnt believe it. I thought I was hearing them wrong.
I still can't believe it.
Called to check in on family in Ohio and Michigan. Brad's family in Toledo, Ohio was slightly affected but not too bad. Their electricity wasn't off for long, even though other parts of Toledo are still out.

Dog didnt make any messes in the house while we were gone.
Now that he is eating more, he seems to be getting more energy and feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home