.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

We got back late Monday from a trip to Ohio to visit family.
We left Weds, drove to Columbus, and stayed at my mom's home.
We got in just in time for dinner. My mom got take out from City BBQ and met us up at my sisters house (10 min from my moms).
Great food.
My niece and nephews are getting bigger. I took a few pictures...should have taken more. I was too busy playing with them.
Went swimming with my mom and older nephew Dylan twice. They had a really fun water slide and a whirlpool that pushes you around in an inner tube.
It's been awhile since I have done laps in the pool, much more tiring than I remember!
Watched the kids one day so my sister could go to a doctor appt and run errands. The kids were good to me.

Ate at all the local places we missed:
Donatos
Tim Hortons
City BBQ
Skyline Chili

Walked around one of the new malls, and me and mom bought some hair extensions together. They are really cute.



This is Ben and Ensley. Ben is 1 1/2, and Ensley is about 6 months.
Ensley is the happiest baby, always smiling and sweet.
Ben can be a booger, but then he just smiles and its tough to get mad and not laugh. He is a tough little kid, likes to play hard.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home