.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 16, 2004

Comicon recaped

We got there about 1pm on Saturday.
Stayed until about 5pm.
Had one hell of a time getting there, took the wrong turn maybe 5 times, and was screaming at cars at the top of my lungs after 3 wrong turns.
Took several deep breaths and mellowed out once we finally got to the parking lot.
Saw Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk) first. I don't think he was happy about me taking his picture since he was selling them to autograph. So I just acted totally ignorant and smiled a lot and then got out of there after I got my pic.
Everybody was really cool about me taking their picture, they would stop and pose or smile.
We bought a bunch of Simpson's figures.
It was crowded, well....for me it was crowded, which gets me a little stressed, so every now and then we would find a spot on the side to look over our purchases, and drink some water before we dove back in. A lot to look at, really nice people, but damn is that thing expensive!!
$25 per person, $11 parking, and then if you want to see the Kevin Smith Q&A or anything like that, you have to get a ticket for that too then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home