.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Yesterday, when we went to walk the dogs, there were other walkers, which is really nice cause then we get to take our time with the dogs and just play instead of rushing around to get them all pooped. A chihuahua was dropped off yesterday. Nails were really long so first thing, she got her nails trimmed. She's one of the shaky dogs. I spent some time with her in her kennel. She'll get a good home, things will be much better for her than they were. Suzy was still there, and I am still Suzy's chew toy. I like Coco a lot. Big sweet dog, liked to push her head into me. Plays very submissively with the other dogs.







Last night we went over to Bobs's parents house to watch bad movies. Watched an episode of Aaron Spelling's Kindred and Satanic Rites of Dracula. Rick and Lori met me and Brad up there. Thanks for having us over!

Stopped in at Diner Grill on Irving. Brad and I split one of the house "specials" the slinger, features hash browns, a couple of cheeseburger patties, grilled onions, and a few eggs with chili poured over the top.

I think today we are gonna take the train in, and check out Halstead's Market Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home