.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Not many dogs this week, a lot of them got adopted.
Elsa included! Bosley is still there, but he has his bed out front and gets to roam around.
He is such a good looking dog, but I'm sure after people find out his age that could be a show stopper. And the fact he seems to have a pee problem. They did blood tests on him and nothing came back. But the staff says he seems to not be able to control his pee and pees everywhere.
At night when they leave, he pushes the door from the front to the back and roams around the place peeing. He even figured out that the door closes behind him and now pushes down the door stopper so the door is open for him to go in and out of.

I walked Boots first. 4-6 months old. Playful and sweet.




Then Suzy, also about 6 months old. She likes to walk with her leash in her mouth. Also a bit nippy, but not too hard...or as hard as she could. She went for my nose, my ear, my toes, even got a mouthful of my bangs! Sheesh!






Brad was walking Riley, 6 years old and sat with us for awhile. Riley's face reminded me of Satchel from Get Fuzzy. Big eyes, ears dropped, a bit nervous, unsure of himself.




Riley is so sweet, just stood there when the puppy would jump on him and look nervous. I had to go in and stop Suzy from biting his ear. See the look on his face!!





I like his little drool droplet in that last pic :)

After that we went to Bobak's, and picked up snacks for the weekend.
Watched 1/2 of Mystic River until Brad started falling asleep, then shortly after he started his nap Heidi called me from poolside and I ran over and joined her. Finished the movie later last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home