.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Walked dogs this morning.

I walked Princess first. A 7-10 year old Chihuahua. Wasn't up for much of a walk, wanted to be carried. Luckily she is already on hold for adoption.






I tried to walk King first, but is lists him as "nervous" and when I tried to introduce myself he bit me, so I decided to walk Princess first and try again with him later. So I tried again after I walked Princess, it went better, we took things slow. I sat down outside and he came up and let me pet him. He eventually even crawled up in my lap. I tried to get his eye boogers, but he looked like he was gonna bite me again so I left it alone.






Then I walked Birdy. A Lab mix. I see Goli in her, she has his ears and face. She is a good dog, gentle yet playful.






Last I walked Ernie. Ernie likes hearing his name and knows "sit". I forget what kind of mix he is. But he definitely has a collie nose. He is very playful, liked to nip at my arms, being playful, but when he got near my face would get all kissy. Just very silly and playful.






After the dogs, I went home and cleaned up to g to Comicon/Wizards World.
I've got 49 pictures...and I want to post all of them, we'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home