.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 23, 2004

Yesterday Thomas the Train, today Jenna Jameson

Yesterday while out Goodwill shopping with Emily she mentioned she heard Jenna Jameson was supposed to be somewhere maybe on Monday. Last night I looked it up and sure enough she was! And only 3 blocks away from work!!
She was at Books-A-Million on Adams & LaSalle at noon.
I got there at 10:30, bought a book and then got in line outside to wait for her.
I was about 10th in line, which later stretched around the block.
Of course I had to dress up to see Jenna. Last night I bought a pair of black knee high boots, wore those with a jean mini-skirt and a Gap black t-shirt (from Goodwill :)
Standing outside, in the sun, baking me, in my hot sexy boots. Roasting.

A guy came buy in a red t-shirt, that looked like the Coke logo, but instead of saying "Enjoy Coca Cola" it said "Enjoy Jenna Jameson", so I had to take his pic.



This is the shot of the line behind me. The 2 boys sitting are 2 of 3 teenage sons with their dad. Tee-heeing about having boners. Dad telling them not to tell mom, and he will get the film developed for them cause mom won't let them get it back otherwise.



A few minutes after noon they start letting us in, winding around the back of the store and back up where Jenna has a desk and chair set up for her to sign books. She looks gorgeous (as usual), and was very sweet considering she has been doing these daily lately and was up early doing a radio show as well.

She kinda knew the guy in line in front of me, so she let him come behind the desk to have his picture taken. So I got shots of him with her. The guy in the white t-shirt with his sunglasses on is her husband.









When you get up there, you tell one of the clerks if you have a camera and they will take your pic with her for you. Not a great shot of me, but everyone is looking at her anyway. I was a giddy fan girl.




Here are my boots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home