.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Addy is in town visiting with her husband Jeff.
Yesterday they went downtown to go to the Field Museum. They were in a cab on their way to Union Station as I called to check on them on my way out of work. So I met them at the station and got them on express train with me and drove them back to their hotel.
Later that night I picked up Heidi on my way to pick up Addy and Jeff for some dinner. Went to Lou Malnatti's for pizza. Mark met us up there. It was our first time meeting him. He is very charismatic, and made his $20 bill into an origami elephant. Had a nice dinner, then walked around the local area. Went to Frankie's Blues Bar. Wasn't very bluesy. Cover band playing, was like good karaoke. However I still enjoyed it, because I knew all the songs, so I could sing along. The singer Christina Aguillera-ized all of the songs.

Addy & Jeff


Addy


Heidi & Mark





Mark & Addy


The $20 elephant


Go here to learn how to make your very own elephant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home