.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I am watching Anna Nicole at some kids camp on E.
Same whiny slurred voice.
Brad can't stand watching her, I find it funny.

We both just took some Melatonin to get back on our schedule of getting up early for work.
Brad came across my cup of hair. Yes, you read me right. Cup of hair.
He said he wants to throw it away because it's gross. :(
It's clean hair. I asked him if he smelled it and he squinched up his face and said "NO!".
See with the change in my eating habits this year (eating less) I started loosing chunks of my hair.
And for some reason, I decided to keep it in a cup in the bathroom closet. Might find some use for it..who knows. Or even at the very least a conversation piece. Give to someone to make a voodoo doll of me if they want. Who knows. Well, my hair is growing back in now. Little hair sprouts sticking up all over. Luckily I didn't look like I was going bald or anything, I could just tell it was thinning out, like everytime I washed my hair, alot would come out in the shower/tub.
I guess I just found it interesting. I told him I want to keep it for now.
He took a picture of it and is threatening me with posting it.

He now just checked his voice recorder. He hasn't done that in awhile. There are a bunch of messages I have left for him every few weeks. He is going through them now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home