.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I was a little down for no reason on the way home yesterday. Just a dreary day, and pms'ing. Brad left work early. I got home my normal time and went upstairs. Brad and his after work nap, then saw a big blob on our floor.
PETE THE DOG IS VISITING US THIS WEEKEND!!
He seemed to recognize me, and was happy to see me. I dropped to the floor to smother and dote all over him. Made me so happy. Right away he found some stray tennis balls in our house. Starting up his obsessive-compulsive fetch and drop. He his such a big sweetheart. I haven't taken pics of him yet, but will tomorrow. I love having a dog in the house. I missed his funny "whoo-whoo" barks.

Brad stayed home with him this morning while I went to walk dogs. I walked Max first, a big doberman sweetheart. Huge dog, but to sweet and lovey, very gentle. Wagging his stump. I went in his kennel with him when we were done, he wagged his stump the whole time and ate. He is just one of those dogs that likes company when he eats.




Then I walked Maggie and Molly. Two 7 year old Bichons. Like tiny little lambs. After doing some laundry, I pulled a big teddy bear out of the dryer. Still warm. So I put it in the kennel with them. They both snuggled with it right away.




One of the staff members told me there was a dog up front that had just had puppies that needed to go out. She was waiting patiently by the door. She seemed tired, but wanted to walk, so we did. Then we sat down and I rubbed her all over, scratched her butt, giving her kisses and attention.



I put her back up front, and then finished up some more laundry. I went back up front to sign out but didn't see her. Then I saw her behind a baby gate at the end of the hall. So went over cause she looked lonely. Laid in my lap some more. Then I HEARD HER PUPPIES!! In the room they had her blocked off with, on a blanket on the floor was about 8 sleeping 2 week old puppies! I have never seen puppies that young before. She wasn't too interested in them, seemed happy thy were sleeping and not jumping on her. Of course I had to pet them and their cute fat little bodies. One big sleeping orgy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home