.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I went to Zen Noodles after work. Met up with Lori & Rick for dinner. I had tofu pad thai and a strawberry, banana, pineapple smoothie. Pretty much the same as I remember Hi Ricki to be, just a different name. Lori got her hair cut since I had seen her last, looked really good.

Walked next door to Quimby's to look around before the reading. Steve came a bit early and went back out to buy some beers for everyone to drink. I bought a handful of zines to go through and then pass around to everyone. It's been awhile since I'd been to Quimby's so it was nice, checking things out again. Kim showed up. I usually only see her at these readings and we get a chance to catch up with each other. Jeannine, my Starbucks barista, birthday party I went to at Kit Kat club showed up too.

The reading as usual was very enjoyable. A lot of regulars show up that I always see when he reads. I brought in a book of his today for Jeannine at her request. After the reading we went across the street to Piece. I liked it, nice live jazz music, pizza smelled great, but I didn't eat any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home