.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Nice weekend.
Felt a bit hyper-sensitive/emotional. Told Brad about it and told him what would help, and it did. I just needed some time with him. I didn't walk dogs, as much as I love it, it was snowing heavily and wet/cold. If I did it it would have whooped my ass for the rest of the day. Brad had a doctor appt, and was planning on doing the driveway when he got home...which would have ruined him for the rest of the day as well. So I talked him out of his original plan and we spent the day out running mindless errands together. Had lunch at Hometown Buffet, cause Brad is starting back up on his South Beach diet and they have lots of meats and other options besides fried foods to eat. I like the salad bar and chili.
Went to the mall to hang out and watch people. We walked in and out of stores, I tried some stuff on and ended up getting a corduroy skirt and corduroy pants from H&M. Sat in the food court and stared at people, him drinking his diet coke and me my iced coffee.
Went home and we did the driveway together. Both of us got soaked, then went back in to clean up and watch Catwoman. She looked great but really bad CGI. Friday night we watched Anchorman, that was cute.

Today got a snack at Wendys, went to Home Depot to use a gift certificate on some odds and ends, Best Buy for Turbo Tax, gas station, some shopping in downtown Naperville (Ann Taylor, Sur La Table and a beauty supply place) and then to Trader Joes to stock up on some food items. Finishing up laundry for the week, football on TV until Desperate Housewives later tonight.

Good news from work! The week after next I will be working from home for the week. The boss gave me a big ugly project to do and then offered for me to work from home to do it. Ok! Twist my arm! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home