.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, January 02, 2005

It's been awhile since I've walked the dogs, really looked forward to seeing them yesterday.
I took Mia out first, she's a whippet. She was just so beautiful and gentle. Likes to be held.



Next I took out Molly. Little spaz dog. Se seemed happy to get attention but when I'd reach down to touch her she would spin out in overdrive. Body flopping and spinning all over the place. So I grabbed her up and held her still up next to me, just to make her calm down. It did the trick.



The it was Roxie. She has the softest fur. So soft! Also a bit of a white blur of spazziness. But holding her seemed to go over well with her too. I liked her Cruella DeVille look.



Last I walked Comet. Big sweetheart. Lots of goofy faces, and just a big beauty.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home