.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Went out for lunch today with Don and Emily to Bangkok Village for some pad thai. Then went to Goodwill. I got a black velvet Gap skirt and a long vinyl tight fitting coat. The joys of Goodwill.
Then went to see Emily's new booth she opened in Consignment Warehouse. It looked really good, cute mannequins set up to show off her hats. Then went to Joy Yee's for fruit drinks. I had a good time.

Tomorrow Brad got us a room at a hotel for my birthday on Saturday. We actually went to several, looking to see who had the nicest pool. Cause I really like swimming. So my birthday gift from him is to swim all I want. The pool is open until 11pm, and we will check in early tomorrow, and then I will even swim after we check out on Saturday before we go home. Cause then we can just dry off and jump in the car and shower at home. So I'm excited. Since I had the week at home, I went ahead and made my birthday cake to pick on all week.



And I even twisted Brad's arm into going to a work related Super Bowl party with me. We usually stay home and watch it together. Not really into the game...yes, we watch it for the commercials. So thanks honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home