.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Had Friday off for Brad's birthday and also as a comp day because I am working today on some weekend project.
Besides work, having a really good weekend.
Really enjoyed my time with Brad. Friday we went to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the latest exhibit "Body Worlds".

The exhibition features more than 200 authentic human specimens, including entire bodies, individual organs and transparent body slices that have been preserved through the process of “plastination,” a technique that replaces bodily fluids and fat.

Pretty cool stuff. His parents took a train in and met us up there. Spent a good 4 to 5 hours there walking around, and saw one of the IMAX Body movies.

Yesterday I didn't walk dogs since we had guests. We ran a few errands, and spent most of the time in the local downtown area going in and out of shops and then splitting some entrees at Joy Yee's. Watched Spanglish then I went to bed early since I had to be at work at 6am....YUCK!

So besides work, really enjoyed spending time with Brad and the in-laws.

Now at work in my camo and pink flip flops....they are lucky I didn't wear my pj's....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home